More details about this service can be located here.
South Africa to India or India to Southern Africa?
Cheap air tickets flying Southern Africa to India or best price aeroplane carriers from India to Southern Africa. Get the awesome prices on air line tickets, as well as greatest India flier rates. Keep up to date on the current airfare specials for India from our web-site.
Republic of India is located in the southern part of Asia and the constitute the bulk of the Indian subcontinent. Border countries are Pakistan, China, Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh and Myanmar. It has sea borders to the Maldives, Sri Lanka and Indonesia. India also has a disputed border to Afghanistan.
The country has the second highest number of inhabitants in the world and is the largest democracy with more than 1 billion people and more than 100 different languages. The Indian economy is the fourth largest in the world in terms of purchasing power.
The predominantly Hindu India became independent from Britain in 1947, while Muslim Pakistan was separated from the crown colony of India. The separation of the two states gave rise to some of the millions who lived in a state which professed a different faith than their own wandered to another state. This required many deaths. India and Pakistan have also repeatedly been at war over the divided Kashmir province.
India has the world’s largest reserves of iron ore.
There is talk among other Hindi, Bengali, Punjabi, Urdu, English, Tamil, Gujarati, Kannada and Malayalam.
India’s history is closely interwoven with the other South Asian countries. The country’s and region’s history stretches back to the earliest existing high civilizations and the first community established settlements from around 7000 BC
The early historical periods
- Ca 7000 BC – Approx. 2500 f.Kr The earliest cultures with fixed installation
- Ca 2500 BC – 1500 BC Indus Valley CivilizationThe Vedic period
- From about 1500 BC Ariernes immigrationThe classical period
- 550 to 324 BC Magadhariget
- 327 to 326 BC Alexander the Great by India’s Border
- 321 to 185 BC Mauryariget
- 320 to 550 AD Gupta DynastyThe Middle Ages
- 1290 – 1413 Delhi sultanateMughal period
- 1526 – 1707 Mughal EmpireIndia during the British period
- 1680 – 1818 Maratha kingdom
- 1857 – 1947 British IndiaFederal Republic of India
- 1947 – India